anyone know the prices for membership??
anyone know the prices for membership??
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
wouldnt even bother with it. the onwer is a [censored] and the equipment is crapy, and oh did I mention that you dont know if it is going to be open from day to day.
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
ahh, just dont feel like drivin from norton to coetown every evening anymore really
heard hearsay that Front Street aint lookin to good and may shut down anyways
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Norton has at least 2 more fitness centers. One is next to Sav-a-Lot and the other is beside Dr. Kotay's office. Don't know their names or cost of membership.
The one beside Sav-A-Lot is called Fit One and is part of Norton Community Hospital. This gym is pretty nice with mainly machines and very little free weights the last time I was in there.
I have also heard the Front Street Fitness may no longer be. Talked with family of the owner and he said the owners may be moving out of state, Florida I think, this was about a month ago.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UTVols2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have also heard the Front Street Fitness may no longer be. Talked with family of the owner and he said the owners may be moving out of state, Florida I think, this was about a month ago.</div></div>
I believe Florida's where they're from originally anyways. Guess I won't be re-upping my membership there.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: knight_67</div><div class="ubbcode-body">anyone know the prices for membership?? </div></div>
You have to sell your soul to the devil at the crossroads of US 23 and Ramsey. Kinda a Robert Johnson type deal except you will only have gym membership and maybe a key.
GO VOLS
Bookmarks